The information you provide on this online store will be held by Stroolmount UK LTD and not by any third parties.
Use of your information:
Excluding financial details (We do not store this information) the information you provide on this site may be held and used by us for any of the following purposes: order processing, administration of customers' orders and/or accounts, dealing with enquiries or complaints, crime and fraud prevention, marketing our products and services generally or (subject to any objection or preference you may indicate when submitting your personal details to us via this Web site) for sending information to you about our products from time to time. In addition, we may use information about you provided by credit reference agencies to help us make credit decisions and to prevent fraud.
Disclosures of your information:
We will not disclose your information to any other companies other than those belonging to the same group of companies. We may disclose your information to credit agencies and to other people in relation to enquiries concerning the prevention and detection of fraud or crime or the apprehension or prosecution of offenders or as may be required by law or legal proceedings. Copyright and trademark statement:
- All rights reserved. The material on this site is protected by copyright throughout the world and is owned by Stroolmount UK LTD or its licensors.
- You may read, print and download it for private use only.
- You may provide a link (not a framed link) to this site from any other business or business information or service website but not (unless expressly agreed to by ourselves in writing) in any way which gives the impression that we are associated with or have approved such other site
- You may not commercialise or otherwise copy it without our permission.
- Use of this site is subject to our terms and conditions of use.
Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Information we collect about you
We collect information about you when you:
We may supplement the information we collect about you with information we receive from other sources e.g. public registers such as the electoral roll. This allows us to assess the accuracy of the information we hold about you in order to send you relevant offers and information.
- visit the Website, and other sites accessible from the Website.
- register with, and buy products or services on the Website.
- take part in promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires.
- contact us, e.g. in writing, call customer services.
Using your information
Collecting your personal information helps Stroolmount UK LTD to better understand what you need from us. We use your information to:
We may share your personal information across the Stroolmount UK LTD group so they can provide you with relevant products and services.
Your personal information is safe with us and will never be released to companies outside the Stroolmount UK LTD group for their marketing purposes.
We may use and share anonymised information outside the Stroolmount UK LTD group. However, we would like to reassure you that this never includes your personal information.
- manage and improve the Website.
- personalise our services to you.
- administer and operate your account.
- process your orders and allocate points to your account.
- tell you about important changes to the Website and our services.
- understand your shopping behaviour to develop and improve our products and services.
- manage promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires.
- check and verify your identity, and prevent or detect crime. In performing checks your information may be disclosed to credit reference agencies, who may keep a record of that information. This is not a credit check and your credit rating will be unaffected.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
What we collect
We collect the following information when you register for an account or place an order on www.stroolmount.co.uk:
- First name
- Last name
- Billing Address
- Shipping Address
- IP Address
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We use the information to process orders.
- Information may be used for customer support.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
List of cookies we collect
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
- Cookie consent status.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. All data through www.stroolmount.co.uk is secured by our Let's Encrypt SSL certificate. This ensures your personal data is encrypted and digitally signed before it is passed onto our payment gateway (PayPal).
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to email@example.com
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.