Stroolmount’s award-winning Recliner Glides let you enjoy all the luxurious comfort of a recliner, but allow you to easily move the heavy sofa or chair to clean underneath or rearrange your room etc.
The trouble with recliners. We love putting our feet up and relaxing on recliners. The problem is that the internal mechanism is heavy. So once it’s in place in your lounge – it’ll probably stick there. Which gives you two major problems…
1. Without Recliner Glides it’s impossible to clean
It's impossible to get under and properly clean. So dust builds up underneath and around it. So when people visit, you may become conscious or even a bit embarrassed by it. Of course a dust build up becomes an unhealthy breeding ground for dust mites – which are a major cause of asthma, especially in children.
2. Without Recliner Glides you could cause permanent damage
You could cause permanent damage if you try to push it. Most recliner chairs have metal frames that rest on the floor. Push it and the metal could dig into the fibres and rip your carpet or scar your wood or laminate flooring.
So they only option you have is to lift the recliner chair or sofa. But even if you have the strength, you risk putting your back out – when putting your feet up was all you wanted to do in the first place.
Fortunately, you now have a simple, quick and easy solution to all these problems:
Stroolmount’s new Recliner Glides.
They're superbly strong and sturdy, but very soft on your flooring:
no wonder they're an award-winning product
- The secret is that the bottom is made from PTFE (that’s Teflon to you and me).
It uses the same principle that makes your food not stick when you cook in a non-stick pan.
- The Recliner Glides stay put when you sit down. But when you give them a gentle push, they simply glide swan-like across the floor with a minimum of effort.
- So you don’t hurt your back or your floor or your budget with a costly repair.
So now you can clean or rearrange your room as often as you want.
- They’re quick and simple to fit to the base of the recliner chair or settee’s base.