5- and 7-Piece Dining Set Quickclick Replacement Glides – Carpet – STR321
- Product Code: STR321
- Availability: In Stock
Carpet glide replacements for 5-piece dining sets (1 table and 4 chairs),
or for 7-piece dining sets (1 table and 6 chairs):
- 17mm chair legs, 30mm table legs
- 20mm chair legs, 30mm table legs
- 25mm chair legs, 30mmtable legs
- 30mm chair legs, 50mm table legs
- 40mm chair legs, 50mm table legs
- 50mm chair legs, 50mm table legs
- Exclusive to Stroolmount in the UK
- Award-winning protection system
- Protects carpets and rugs from damage
- Reduces stress on furniture joints
- Durable, long-term solution
- Easy to install
- High quality adhesive
- For homes, hotels, bars, cafés and restaurants
- Protects the trade against damage claims
Dining Sets Quickclick glide replacements to protect carpets and rugs. As well as ideal for tables and chairs, they also work brilliantly on bar stools, dressing table stools, cabinets or home office units.
Avoid premature old age: Quickclick protects carpets and rugs from crushing or wear damage being accelerated, so they stay looking their best for longer, especially as Quickclick is a long-term solution. For just a few pence for each one, it doesn’t make sense not to protect your investment.
No more joint pain. Carpet fibres can cause so much friction that it can be almost impossible to slide a chair on it. If you try to force it, the joints can suddenly lurch and be fatally weakened. Quickclick is different. It helps your chairs glide over the friction.
No fiddly fittings. Quickclick is quick to fit: screw in the base and clip in the carpet glide. Nothing else. And if the pad ever needs replacing, just peel it off and pop on another one.
No 1. QuickClick is exclusive to Stroolmount and is the UK’s first interchangeable and replacement protection system in the UK. It’s also the best. That’s why it’s won so many awards.
QUICKCLICK IS GREAT FOR THE TRADE TOO
Ideal for homes, home offices, offices, cafés and bars and restaurants.
No more costly claims. Quickclick protects your business by helping you avoid expensive damage claims.